RELAXING DAY TOUR IN THE DANDENONG RANGES
Get out of the city and spend a relaxing day in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, on a guided tour.
Less than an hour's drive from Melbourne City.
In the tranquility of the forest, discover the unique sculptures of Aboriginal people, and learn about their culture and spirituality, at the wonderous William Ricketts Sanctuary.
Enjoy a gourmet lunch at an award winning restaurant.
Explore the majestic and ancient forest of the Dandenong Ranges on a short and leisurely walk, and if we're lucky, we might spot the elusive and elegant Lyrebird.
Intimate tour of maximum 3 people, so it's a personal experience.
Pick up time of 10.30am in the city and finish around 4pm, so no early starts, and you have plenty of time in the evening to do other things.
DISCOVER THE wonder of THE WILLIAM RICKETTS SANCTUARY
EXPLORE THE MAJESTIC AND ANCIENT FOREST
SPOT THE WILDLIFE
ABOUT THE TOUR
Spend the day in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, a low mountainous region with deep valleys and dense forests.
Less than an hour from Melbourne City.
You will have a knowledgeable tour guide who will be with you from start to finish.
Tour includes two very leisurely, guided walks that include:
- William Ricketts Sanctuary, where you can discover unique sculptures of Aboriginal people, set within a forest, and learn about their culture and spirituality.
- Majestic Eucalypt Forest with lush Fern tree gullies, that is home to a wide range of wildlife. If we are lucky we might spot the elusive and elegant Lyrebird.
A delicious lunch is included at an award winning restaurant.
Tours are available 7 days a week.
How to get there
- Small and intimate groups of maximum 3 people, in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up: 10.30 am in front of St Pauls Cathedral, corner of Flinders St and Swanston St, in the city.
- Drop off: Around 4.00pm in same location above.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
$140 PER PERSON
reviews and recognition
finalist 2016 - bizcover NEIS change Award
GET IN TOUCH
Phone Enquiries 7 days a week 9.00am to 6.00pm
Contact: Jay Aggarwal
Calls Within Australia - 0413 240 712
From Outside Australia - + 61 413 240 712
OR send an email using the form below: